Print Layout & Design
Social Media Campaigns
Photography & Video Editing
Adaptable multi-disciplinary designer and art director with 10+ years’ experience across industries from healthcare to finance. Leverage diverse background to generate inventive ideas. Ability to lead other designers and elevate creative work.
Deep expertise in print, photography, videography and web. Solid understanding of UX and talent for simplifying complex subjects into delightful design solutions. Skilled at managing multiple projects and competing deadlines.
AVP, Creative Services
Wedbush Securities — Los Angeles, CA
2019 – 2021
Institute a unified brand design experience through print collateral, digital/social media campaigns and video assets. Foster growth among other designers, while maintaining firm brand guidelines
- Set design standards for both digital designs: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and print related materials
- Update and rebrand various print assets and materials for clients, financial advisors and other stakeholders
- Work with other designers to ensure the brand standards are followed, while cultivating their creativeness in various projects
- Film and edit original video content for in-house use and external purposes
Senior Digital Graphic Designer
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network — Manhattan Beach, CA
2015 – 2019
Establish the design vision across all touch points: fliers, easels, postcards, website banners, digital outdoor billboards, digital and social media campaigns and video assets. Create collateral for national 5k Run/Walk signature event. Assist with site design for online store, ShopPurple, built with e-commerce CMS, shopify and photographed products and models.
- Deliver quality designs pushing brand expression, but within guidelines across all mediums.
- Storyboard, film and edit original video content and create motion graphic sequences for marketing campaigns.
- Elevated brand awareness with design oversight for social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, AdRoll assets.
Graphic Designer & Marketing Specialist
Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union — Los Angeles, CA
2011 – 2015
Conceptualized and designed marketing collateral including posters, statement inserts and brochures within parameters of corporate design style guide and brand. Delivered designs on-time and within budget to meet goals.
- Helped drive new membership by brainstorming and creating reusable design assets to support marketing and enrollment events, partnering with branch representatives across 18 branches.
- Recommended and managed new cloud-based digital signage system of customized HDTV promotional messages.
- Integral cross functional team member to implement VeriSign for online signatures; created digital assets, ensured current branding standards, and oversaw marketing copy creation. Beta tested and QA for successful launch.
Senior Graphic Designer
Ritner Architectural Group — Newport Beach, CA
2004 – 2006
Supervised second designer and established creative direction of residential architectural print materials sent to clients, structural engineers and city planners. Oversaw projects from initial brief through completion.
Received Golden Nugget Award for a project completed in Toscana in Indian Wells, CA.
Graphic & Web Designer
The Los Angeles Athletic Club — Los Angeles, CA
2006 – 2011
Designed marketing materials for hotel, club events, fitness classes restaurants and original promotional advertisements. Maintained 3 club owned website properties, www.laac.com, www.woodenaward.com and www.laachotel.com.
- Designed bimonthly magazine The Mercury, one of the oldest downtown LA magazines in publication.
- Created promotional and web materials for the John R. Wooden Award, the prestigious National College Basketball Player of the Year Award hosted by the historic LAAC since 1977.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Cal Poly Pomona, California
Web Design New Media
Academy of Art University, San Francisco
Software and Tools
Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HTML, WordPress, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro